Environmentally Acceptable Lubricant Grease
DuraLife EAL is a premium, state-of-the-art, multipurpose calcium sulfonate complex grease thickening a blend of synthetic oils selected to provide the level of biodegradation required to meet the Norwegian “Yellow” and the combined UK and Netherlands “E” categories. These are the safest environmental ratings for a lubricating grease. The non-plating, organic EP/anti-wear additives allow DuraLife EAL to be used where tolerances are small and speeds are high.
DuraLife EAL also contains polymer additives, further enhancing the inherent water resistance of a calcium complex-based grease. DuraLife EAL is extremely resistant to rust and corrosion and is ideally suited for use in high-moisture areas, including subsea applications.
- Operating Range from -10°F (-23°C) to 450°F (232°C)
- Superior rust and corrosion protection for maximum service life under harsh conditions
- Dropping Point 500°F (260°C)
- Polymer additives for extreme water resistance
- Color – Pale Red
- DuraLife EAL-2 exceeds Military specification MIL-G-18458B-SH
Specially formulated and developed for subsea or other conditions where extreme water resistance is
Highly developed additive package makes DuraLife EAL the premier, multipurpose grease for hostile
Ideal for certain RISER, WASH PIPE, and other proprietary connection designs.